Christian education is a worthy investment in your child's life. We also understand that it is expensive for working families. Through the generosity of others, we are excited to offer our Financial Aid Program. No promises for financial aid can be made until award letters are sent by the Financial Aid Committee.
Financial Aid Process:
- Download and fill out Financial Aid Application
- Download and fill out Renewanation Family Application IF:
- your student is applying for K5 or 1st grade OR
- your students is transferring from public school.
- Turn in Application with all required paperwork by May 1st
- Copy of your most recent Federal Tax Return
- A one-page (maximum) memo explaining your reasons/situation for requesting financial aid.
- 3 months of current pay stubs
- Financial Aid awards letters will be mailed out by June 15th.
RCS Financial Aid Application
Renewanation Family Application
Financial Aid Applications are due May 1st, 2018.
If you are a returning family who has received Financial Aid last year and are looking to reapply, please download and complete the RCS Financial Aid Renewal Application:
RCS Financial Aid Renewal Application
Our continued ministry to christian families of our area is not possible without the contributions of faithful Friends of Ridgeview who have a passion for christian education and the means to invest in the future of our school. If you are interested in making a donation to Ridgeview, please click here.