Welcome to Ridgeview Christian School’s Admissions page. We understand that making a decision about your child’s education is such an important decision. We want to help however we can. We’re striving for 3rd place in your child’s life, which means we want to do everything we can to support you as parents and to encourage involvement in your local church. A lot of your questions can be answered on our Quick Facts page.
This Admissions Process is your guide for everything you need to continue in the process of being considered for enrollment at Ridgeview Christian School. Click here for an Admissions Process Checklist to print off to keep track of your progress. the The Admissions Process consists of four distinct stages. Each stage must be completed in its entirety before you may progress to the next stage.
* Please note that with limited space, a student’s spot is not secured until Stage 1 is complete.
- Request Information Form
- Take Virtual Tour
- Signup for one-on-one Admissions Session
- Academic Checkpoint*
*To get an early gauge on where your student falls on our current curriculum pace,
we will give the quiz/test our class of their current grade is currently taking.
STAGE 1 – APPLICATION
- Complete Applications
- Family Application
- Mother Application
- Father Application
- Pastor’s Reference
- Student Application (7th – 12 Grade only)
- Personal Reference (7th – 12 Grade only)
- Student Essay Please print and return. (7th – 12 Grade only)
- Submit copies of most recent report card and end of year report cards for the previous three years.
- Sign the Transcript Request Form
- Your transcripts must be eligible to be released and must be received before you may begin classes. Official transcripts will not be requested until the completion of the current school year.
- Submit copies of any current IEP’s and/or testing – If applicable*
- Submit copy of any discipline records from the previous 3 years.*
- Submit most recent custody agreement – if applicable.
- *Failure to disclose any relevant academic and/or discipline issues during this Application Stage will jeopardize your student’s acceptance to RCS.
- Pay Application Fee ($50 Fee if paid by May 1st. $100 Fee if paid after May 1st)
- Pay online at ridgeviewchristian.com/pay
STAGE 2 – INTERVIEW
Once your family has completed all of the items in Stage 1, please contact the School Office to schedule the following:
- Family Interview with Administrative Team Member
- Individual Student Interview with Administrative Team Member. (7th – 12th grade students)
STAGE 3 – PRELIMINARY ACCEPTANCE
After your family has completed all of Stage1 and 2, you will receive an email confirming your Preliminary Acceptance. At this point, you are on the home stretch. The only things holding you back from Final Acceptance is an academic assessment to make sure your student is on track to succeed in the grade in which they are applying and to receive official transcripts from your previous school if your student is transferring.
- Receive Preliminary Acceptance by email
- Submit the following forms: (we must have these before you can begin)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Current immunization record with proof of an Entrance Physical
- 5-year-old shots
- 6th grade booster
- Schedule Academic Assessment appointment
STAGE 4 – FINAL ACCEPTANCE
- Complete Academic Assessment
- School receives official transcripts with end-of-year grades
- Final Acceptance will be notified by mail
Welcome to the Ridgeview Family! It’s a beautiful day. Now it is time to enjoy the summer, and get ready for a new school experience.
Additional Dates to Remember:
- Upon Acceptance: pay $100 Family Technology Fee
- End of June: Invoices for next year will be emailed
- July: Complete Gradelink EnrollMe information (email will be sent)
- August 9th: Payment Plans begin
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
Ridgeview Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.