High School Application Process
Middle/High School Application Process
This Admissions Process is your guide for everything you need to continue in the process of being considered for enrollment at Ridgeview Christian School. Click here for an Admissions Process Checklist to print off to keep track of your progress. the The Admissions Process consists of four distinct stages. Each stage must be completed in its entirety before you may progress to the next stage.
STAGE 1 – APPLICATION
- Complete Applications
- Parent Application
- Pastor’s Reference
- Student Application
- Personal Reference
- Student Essay (please print and return)
- Submit copies of most recent report card and end of year report cards for the previous two years.
- Sign the Transcript Request Form
- Your transcripts must be eligible to be released and must be received before you may begin classes. Official transcripts will not be requested until the completion of the current school year.
- Submit copies of any current IEP’s and/or testing – If applicable*
- Submit copy of any discipline records from the previous 3 years.*
- *Failure to disclose any relevant academic and/or discipline issues during this Application Stage will jeopardize your student’s acceptance to RCS.
- Pay Application Fee ($50 Fee if paid by May 1st. $100 Fee if paid after May 1st)
- Pay online at ridgeviewchristian.com/pay
STAGE 2 – INTERVIEW
Once your family has completed all of the items in Stage 1, please contact the School Office to schedule the following:
- Family Interview with Administrative Team Member
- Individual Student Interview with Administrative Team Member. (7th – 12th grade students)
STAGE 3 – PRELIMINARY ACCEPTANCE
After your family has completed all of Stage1 and 2, you will receive an email confirming your Preliminary Acceptance. At this point, you are on the home stretch. The only things holding you back from Final Acceptance is an academic assessment to make sure your student is on track to succeed in the grade in which they are applying and to receive official transcripts from your previous school if your student is transferring.
- Receive Preliminary Acceptance by email
- Submit the following forms: (we must have these before you can begin)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Current immunization record with proof of an Entrance Physical
- 5-year-old shots
- 6th grade booster
- Most recent custody agreement – if applicable
- Schedule Academic Assessment appointment
STAGE 4 – FINAL ACCEPTANCE
- Complete Academic Assessment
- School receives official transcripts with end-of-year grades
- Final Acceptance will be notified by mail
Welcome to the Ridgeview Family! It’s a beautiful day. Now it is time to enjoy the summer, and get ready for a new school experience.
Additional Dates to Remember:
- Upon acceptance: pay $100 Family Technology Fee
- End of June: 2017-2018 Invoices will be emailed
- July: Complete Gradelink EnrollMe information (email will be sent)
- August 10th: Payment Plans begin
- August 21st: Orientation Night (Class Fees due)