Ridgeview loves homeschoolers!
That may sound crazy but it’s true. If your family is seeking to disciple your children by educating them through the Truth of God’s Word, we are on the same team. Our desire is to support the Christian homeschool families in our community through our various opportunities without families feeling like they’re going to get a constant sales pitch.
Currently, RCS has partnerships with area homeschool families in the following areas:
- Field Trips
- Assessment Testing
- Chapel with their peers
- Various Student Activities
- RCS Honors Program
New in the summer of 2022, Homeschool families will go through an Application Process similar to parts of our process for our full time families. This process is includes:
- Church Involvement Pastor’s Reference
- Parental Agreements
- Student Covenant (grades 7-12)
All fees will be invoiced through your email.
- $15 Registration Fee (Covers student insurance and administrative costs)
- TerraNova Standardized Testing (grades K-11th) – $45 Fee
- PSAT – $15 Fee
- Fees are due 1 week before the testing
- Costs and deadlines will vary based on the trips
- Fall and Spring Sports – $100 Fee
- Winter Middle School Sports – $100 Fee
- Winter Varsity and JV Sports – $200 Fee
- Junior Basketball (4th – 6th grade) – $50 Fee
- Halftime Hoopsters (1st – 5th grade) – $20 Fee
- 1/2 of fees are due 1 week before the first game. The remainder is due 1 week before playoffs begin.
Want to find out more about opportunities for homeschool students? Contact Us:
- (540) 337-1025